Sunday, March 20, 2011

Odd Futurism by Bethlehem Shoals

If anyone likes Odd Future, the wild teenage shock rap group from L.A., then this is an article you should look into. It is amazing how big the group is getting, especially Tyler, the Creator and Hodgy Beats. I highly recommend this article. It shows that Tyler and the gang are not just a bunch of riled up pill popping hoodlums, but artist and poets who are making a name for themselves as the newest hip-hop spectacle.




[Earl]
Uhh, addicts arise, when I arrive
In this cracked crack fag back slap in disguise
Fat sack of knives in the passenger side, bitch
Reach for the door, get your access denied

[Tyler]
I’m not an asshole I just don’t give a fuck a lot
The only time I do is when a bitch is screamin’ “Tyler, stop!”
The big bad wolf to me you’re just a minor fox
Red ridin’ is gettin’ some of this wolfly otter cock

from the song ASSMILK by Tyler, the Creator and Earl Sweatshirt




http://www.poetryfoundation.org/journal/article.html?id=241404

No comments:

Post a Comment